It’s been ages since I did a book pile post, so I thought I’d share my current “to read” pile. I have to admit that I already finished Hand Wash Cold, but I forgot to take an updated photo.
In my pile:
- At Bertram’s Hotel – I love re-reading Agatha Christie; I read them all as a teenager, but I don’t remember the endings. It’s like reading them for the first time.
- Legend – On loan from Grace, who assures me it is a quick read.
- A Christmas Carol – I’m doing this one as a read-aloud with the kids.
- Handwash Cold – I actually finished this after I took this photo. It was okay, but not as great as I had hoped. I kind of got bogged down in all the Zen-compared-to-household-chores stuff.
- The Postmistress – I found this at a used book sale; Amazon reviews look iffy, but I’ll give it a try.
- Christmas with the First Ladies – A book I picked up on a whim during our last library trip.
I have eight books to go to make my goal of reading 52 books this year, so I am hoping to make it to the library this week to pick up a few short books to read.