I just finished my sixth book of the year, Sad Cypress, by Agatha Christie. Grace informed me I was falling behind on my 52 Books in 52 Weeks goal, so I figured I better read something quick and light to catch up a bit. I do love Agatha Christie! Something about all those crumbling English houses, rambling garden paths, and everyone always drinking tea. We went to the library last week and I picked up a new pile of books to read.
- Curtain by Agatha Christie
- Wave by Sonali Deraniyagala
- The Narrow Road to the Deep North by Richard Flanagan
- Up in the Air by Walter Kirn
- Rules of Civility by Amor Towles