Continuing on my quest to come up with 25 dinners for the slow cooker that most of my family will eat.
I am super slow to post this “recipe”, if you can even call it that. I made this last month, and it is so easy and popular that it is definitely a keeper!
This is what I did:
- Put 3 chicken breasts in the slow cooker
- Added about a cup of barbecue sauce and stirred to coat
- Set the slow cooker on low and cooked the chicken for 5 hours
1. Santa Fe chicken
2. Sloppy joes
3. Baked potato bar
4. Sweet potato and black bean burritos
5. Pumpkin turkey chili
6. Salsa-lime chicken nachos
7. Turkey and bean chili