James will be in seventh grade next year! Here is my tentative plan for him.
History & Literature
- BookShark 6 (World History 1)
- Memorize 3-5 poems of his choice
- Finish Writing Strands 4, move onto 5
- Typing Instructor
- Spelling Workout F
- Analytical Grammar Season 2
- Duolingo French
- Possibly The Latin Road to English Grammar, which I really want to try with the older three – I miss doing Latin and this seems like an easy choice for multiple people to do together.
Art, music, critical thinking, and science will be group subjects this year and I will post separately about them as I figure them out. If you want to see my previously posted plans for my rising fourth grader they are here. Now onto my rising ninth grader!